Saturday, May 5, 2012

And then i was asked what i wished for...

"Whats ur wish" If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for?!!??
considering the listomaniac i am, i mentally started listing down everything i wished for and since i am granted only one wish i had to choose one !! prioritizing the most desired changes, the most loved things is not easy... but then How could I let this one chance go waste.

I wanted to relive my school, revisit my college days, remember how i was when i was 3 yrs old, have a perfect body, have the perfect hair...oh soooo many...
The time was running out... i had to make a choice in the next one minute or i would lose this one chance i had...*panic* *confusion* *anxiety*

And then suddenly theres comfort, theres no confusion, he held my hand and said "you dont have to worry sweetheart, all your wishes will come true"

a day will come when you will see all that you wish for in front of you...... the day when you will only want to know what's next and not what passed by... looking forward to those moments....

awaiting the best day of my life
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quality articles is the secret to be a focus for the viewers to
pay a quick visit the site, that's what this site is providing.

Here is my blog: vakantiewoningen frankrijk

Me

Me