Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nothing Much but perfect

My life is full of perfect things - perfect parents, perfect family, perfect friends, perfect job and a not-so-perfect Me.
I have always done what i wanted to, well almost always and I accept I'm self obsessed or rather I'm self absorbed.Is it wrong to be that way ?
I guess No because when I make myself the center of my universe, I make myself happy in whatever I do and in turn make people around me happy. I become responsible for my own actions.
When I say i make people around me happy, I must mention that happiness is unconditional and those who cover themselves with a blanket of conditions cannot be happy.
I keep repeating to myself "I am my own happiness" which almost is always proves true. I depend on me to make myself smile.Thats another perfect form of happiness I know of.

I have started to believe that there is some kind of magnetic energy within us which attracts people and things. It of course also repels certain other people and things. it us who have to understand that what repelling ends can meet only through force and pressure, they can't be together by themselves. We have to let go of such things and people. Did I forgot to mention that in a lifetime we will meet many such people and it will become more and more difficult to let go. But then, does life give you many choices anyway ??
Choices - The first on or the second one ?? We come across this question many times. When we think it over, if we really wanted to make the first choice, the second choice wouldn't have been there at all. There goes the answer to the question of choices ?? I read somewhere, flip a coin when in doubt coz when the coin is in the air, you exactly know what you want.

I have made The choice today,
The choice to wish till it becomes true
The choice to enjoy till it lasts
The choice to be Me all over again

still choosing....

Me

No comments:

Me

Me