Friday, May 28, 2010

small little things in life........

I was looking into the mirror with a hope to see myself, when i realised i saw someone unknown to me.
Its strange when you lose yourself and dont know where to look for your own self.

We are a reflection of what we do and believe and when you see a reflection thats unknown to you, there are things that you have done you never expected yourself to do.

Think before you speak, think before you act are statements so valid but almost always forgotten in case of need. some words go unspoken and some words which should have been silent come shouting out aloud. I fail to understand how do you forgive yourself for your own acts??

Is there a way you can find your lost self, is there a way you can start living like the person you thought you were.

Will i ever find myself in the crowd unknown to me.........


still thinking...

Me

No comments:

Me

Me